Hilde and I had a strong run - we were well matched for pace and finished just below the 55minute mark, which were both really happy with. There are few things that match the runner's high and feeling of accomplishment that comes with crossing the finish line!
Sunday, 27 April 2014
3rd time!
This weekend was the Lausanne 20km, an annual running event with 2km, 4km, 10km and 20km races. For the third time (unbelievable how the time has passed) I ran the 10km with a lovely friend, Hilde, from church. It is always a great event - well organized, a nice route and an energetic atmosphere. With close on 20 000 runners (across all the events), and many many supporters along the way, I had the impression that this is indeed a loved and well supported event for the city.
Hilde and I had a strong run - we were well matched for pace and finished just below the 55minute mark, which were both really happy with. There are few things that match the runner's high and feeling of accomplishment that comes with crossing the finish line!
Hilde and I had a strong run - we were well matched for pace and finished just below the 55minute mark, which were both really happy with. There are few things that match the runner's high and feeling of accomplishment that comes with crossing the finish line!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment