The marriage of my gorgeous sister to her prince was the reason we all came together, and it gave us a perfect opportunity to celebrate family. It was an honour to be a bridesmaid for my sister and witness her union. I met my two brand new nieces - they are both completely delightful. (Little darlings with sweet smiles, sleeping peacefully in my arms, snuggling up to me - nothing else mattered in those moments). I spent time with my precious and gentle nephews and it was such a gift to see their sweet characters developing, they really are little people now :) (Bed time stories and songs, preparing food for little people, playing trains, spontaneous laughter, cuddles and games in the garden - what more could I want?) I savored time spent with my siblings and their spouses and children (who are completely part of the family!) and my parents - what a fantastic group of people (Each one is fantastic, gifted and wise in unique ways). We are now an immediate family of 19 and the love I have for each one of them runs deep.
Every day was full - between babysitting, wedding preparations, food preparation, hosting events and social activities with friends - my arms and heart were full! It was an abundant and blessed time and I soaked up every minute of it. I continuously had two scriptures running through my mind that captured everything perfectly...
..."My cup runneth over"...
..."A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap"...



No comments:
Post a Comment