Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Triple Trouble - Team Triathlon

At the end of August, my friend Hayley and I, and another friend from our bootcamp exercise class Sandra,  decided to compete in the Lausanne Triathlon as a team! Our team name was Triple Trouble, and thankfully there was no trouble on the day (except for some threatening rain and chilly temperatures) and we were triumphant over the triathlon!

For all of us, competing in a triathlon was a new experience, and although the distances were short, the transitions required some skill. We had a great experience, and each member of our team gave it their all and did really well. We finished 6th out of 11 teams in our sections, which I don't think is bad considering it was our first time and none of us are professional athletes! Maybe we will do it again next year, and maybe one day I will do a triathlon by myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment