Sunday, 25 August 2013

Sunday to Sunday

These days, I really appreciate the variety I have in my life! To give you an idea, these are some the activities from the last 7 days...

  • A 1.7km swim
  • Numerous social activities - lunch with friends, dinner at an outdoor market, a fondue, a BBQ...
  • Two connect groups
  • Multiple runs
  • A few skype dates
  • Taken part in a team triathlon (separate post to follow!)
  • Two dancing classes
  • Been to a night of salsa dancing
  • Lots of French
  • Work
    • Finished the data cleaning and finalised all the documentation - the end of a 6 week task
    • Edited and finalised our team's annual report
    • Done preliminary work, and had two meetings,  for a new article project
    • Met with a collegue about another "work-in-progress" article
    • Met with a collegue to discuss some teaching I will most likely do in the autumn semester
    • Edited, formatted and prepared a manuscript for publication for the journal I work for.
 I am so grateful for this wonderful life...

No comments:

Post a Comment