Tuesday, 29 May 2012

4 Destinations, 4 Days - Part 1

I love having visitors. There is something about a familiar face and connecting with a fellow South African that always brings me much happiness!

My friend Terri (who I studied my masters degree with) is currently on a 2 month trip around Europe and thankfully she made Switzerland one of her stops! We spent 4 glorious days together - talking, laughing, travelling, and of course enjoying the stunning weather!

Day 1 - Geneva
I went to meet Terri in Geneva on Thursday morning and we spent a wonderful day wondering around the old city, visiting the St Pierre cathedral, walking along the lake and visiting a museum (for the life of me, I don't remember which one - oops!). It was also pretty cool to see the water jet that shoots 450 feet into the air!

I must admit, the other times I have visited Geneva I have not been crazy about the city... but this time I left with a better opinion!





No comments:

Post a Comment