Time at home with my family is such a gift to me, and although this trip was short, it was packed full of special times and I came back to Switzerland with a full heart. I prioritized being with my family and so enjoyed all the time we shared together - many delicious meals, time with each sibling and their spouse, discussions with my parents, my nephew Josh's 2nd birthday party, laughter and games with Josh, cuddles and smiles with darling niece Jessica, heart to heart chats and runs with my sisters and some time in between for some rest for me! This time round, I was struck by how wonderful it is that I am proud of my family - each one of them is living a courageous and godly life, with passion and character. I am so grateful that they are my family, but also that my siblings are my friends. I have said this before, but I will say it again - growing up and my time abroad has made me realize again just how grateful I am to be part of my family. For sure we have had our struggles, but that has never changed the love we have for each other and the bonds we share. I can't wait for the next time we see each other - wherever that may be!



No comments:
Post a Comment