Today was a wonderful day! We finally had some sun and warmer weather after mostly weeks of rain and grey. I didn't think that I was the type who would be affected by the weather, but after this gloomy month, I have changed my mind! The sun today was very welcome. Waking up to the sun today, I knew that it would be a wonderful day, and it didn't disappoint! I went for a run before heading to church (such a special place to be on a Sunday), and then a friend and I discovered a new place for brunch - which is probably one of my favourite meals - a cosy and cute place down by the lake. We ate like royalty - tea, orange juice, fruit, muesli, salad, eggs, bacon, bread, a croissant, and parma ham and melon... it was so delicious! And sharing this tasty meal with a sweet friend made it all the more wonderful! After this, I met another friend, and we decided to take full advantage of the weather and went to starbucks to pick up some iced caramel macchiatos before heading to a park to soak up the sun and catch up on life. Today I am grateful for sun, lake views, heart-to-heart chats, sweet friends and good food!
No comments:
Post a Comment