I was lucky enough to spend two weeks with Roy, Caroline and Evan - they are just the sweetest family and I loved every minute with them. I was in Houston for a conference, and so was able to stay with Roy and Caroline and have some time with them!
We spent the days doing normal life things - cooking, shopping, doing errands, taking care of Evan - but each moment was precious and wonderful. I am so grateful to have such wonderful people as part of my family and I really appreciated having many opportunities to talk with Roy and Caroline. They are both incredible people - wise, mature, godly, authentic and have excellent insight. I feel like I am a better person after being with them.
And darling little Evan, well, he is just the cutest little thing! I loved watching him explore the world with such curiosity and intelligence. He is such an observant little boy, who hears and notices everything and points to his ear and looks at you intently each time he hears anything. He loves to sweep with his broom, help clean and have different tasks to do (good job Roy and Caroline for teaching him this!), he loves animals, he loves music and he loves to dance, he says hi and bye bye to everything and blows the cutest kisses, he loves to help you dress him and put him in his car seat, he loves to drink his bathwater, he loves bedtime stories and games with daddy and goodnight kisses from mommy... He loves many things and I love him!


No comments:
Post a Comment